Come join us and see all we do at our monthly Membership meeting held on the 1st Thursday of each month at Whiskeys on the Water 2903 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte (upstairs). Dinner starts at 6:45 pm with the meeting starting at 7:30 pm and a guest speaker at 8 pm. (We do not have a meeting in July as we are out sailing.) Hope to see you there.
Benefits for joining West Shore Sail Club
WSSC was founded in 1972 as an organization focused exclusively on activates related to sailing. We promote our membership, the sport of sailing, and good seamanship.
- WSSC has independent sail racing and cruising programs.
- Racing – WSSC has almost 100 race starts per year and is predominate in race coordination in the area; WSSC members receive discounts on entry fees for both our WNATR and WSSC Specialty Races.
- Cruising – WSSC has the only yearly organized sail cruising program with scheduled cruises from May through October, visiting ports both North and South of our downriver base and as far away as the Caribbean.
- WSSC hosts many social activities throughout the year to keep the membership involved. These activities include our Regatta, Commodore’s Ball, Car Cruises to sister clubs, the Opening of the Island, a wine party, a Corn Roast, Theater Nights, and a Fall Fun Fest to name a few.
- WSSC meets monthly at our General Membership Meetings where members can partake in refreshments and a buffet dinner, a short administrative meeting, and then an educational or entertaining presentation focused on sailing, seamanship, or something of interest to the membership.
- WSSC is a member of the Inter-Lake Yachting Association, an association of 175 sister yacht clubs with over 55,000 members. Our sister clubs have reciprocal agreements that allow WSSC members to visit and utilize their facilities as well as many provide free nights of dockage for WSSC member visitations.
Membership Renewal PDF
Membership Renewal Word Document from Google drive
DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM on Google drive Click File>Download> Microsoft word (.docx) to save to your computer.
To pay by PayPal:
• Go to PayPal.com (login or sign up) select send and enter [email protected] and if it comes up, select “people” not “business” or PayPal will add $1.92 if paying via credit or debit card.
• Enter the payment amount.
• Select “Sending to a Friend”
Note: There is no fee if transferring funds from your PayPal account or your bank. Remember
to transfer funds into your PayPal account or link your bank before sending your payment to
You may also mail your check to:
West Shore Sail Club
P.O. Box 369
Trenton, MI 48183